A virtual storage company was started in San Francisco just a few years ago. It hit a stall point soon after the launch. They slowly found themselves nowhere on the growth path. The sales team went clueless how to get a decent number of customers. They were struggling to convert people coming to their homepage into customers because no one knew what they were doing. Then, they released a short video that consolidated their technical explanation and offering into a witty yet informative video. This explainer video promoted the services of DropBox to an optimum level. Finally, they emerged out and won huge sums as fund, 50 million customers and a net value of $5 billion.
You may have a great idea of a product or service, but it takes a lot to communicate your story and vision in an interesting way. It makes a lot of difference, in which way you present your brand and products to the customers, investors and related business service providers. Millions of companies across the world have listed their products on websites and portals. Someone looking for a particular thing browses across the internet to get a detailed idea the sellers, pricing and offers.
A study shows a mere 90 seconds of effective presentation is enough to get people excited about your brand and product. So, what could be the best way to make people understand what you provide? Showing them the story instead of just telling them will do that easily for you. There comes the explainer video.
A short video used to present the idea, your product and show how it works is rapidly growing in the internet marketing world. It is a very agile way to make an initial impact on your audience and provide them the information they need. The explainer video should not include every detail of your product and company. It should pitch most important features about the product or service.
Benefits of Explainer Videos
Brand and business are increasingly using such videos on their websites and social media accounts. This has become an indivisible part of the marketing strategy to engage potential customers online. An acute observation suggests five beneficial outcomes of such videos.
1. Better rank in Google SERP: Websites with video content are 50 times more likely to be ranked on the first page of search result. People tend to click more on the video thumbnail rather than text links these days. More website visits results into increased sales for your business.
2. Clarity in your offerings: A person can interpret in many ways by reading reams of text. Instead, an explainer video condenses complex descriptions and steps into simple presentation. This makes it easier for the viewer to get a feel of your brand and product.
3. Increased conversion rates: 85% of people are more likely to place an order if they first saw an explainer video. So get the website viewers converted to your customers with these short videos.
4. Easily shareable: Most of the content shared across social media channels do not draw an audience because of bulk text written. In this faced paced world, people tend to watch rather than read. Once your explainer video is ready, you can share it across social media platforms effortlessly.
5. ROI: A jot of investment in customized explainer video for your products will return you heavily in sales. Once you track the reach and conversion as its outcomes, you may create a better one next time.